This video will show you how to post a shift for someone else to pick up:
From the Personal Schedule Page:
1. Click on the green flag on the shift you wish to put 'up for grabs' or 'up for trade'.
The 'Change Shift State' window will pop up.
2. Choose 'up for grabs' or 'up for trade' from the drop down box and click 'Change' to continue.
3. If your facility allows partial 'up for grabs' and 'up for trade', click on 'put part of the shift up'.
4. Choose the start and end time.
5. Click 'Change' to submit. The green flag will become a red flag.
Note: Please follow your facilities rules regarding what blocks of time you are allowed to put up.
Note: You are still responsible for your shift until someone picks it up from you.
From the Department Schedules page:
6. Click on the shift you want to put 'up for grabs' or 'up for trade'.
A more detailed shift window will pop up.
7. Click on 'Put Shift Up'.
The 'Change Shift State' window will pop up. Follow steps 2 to 5 from above to put shift up.
Once your make your selection, that shift will appear on the “Available Shifts” page in either the “Up For Grabs” area or the “Trade Preferred” area.