The "Scheduling Conflicts" tab will tell you if you have any potential problems on your schedule.
To see if you have any Scheduling Conflicts:
1. Click on the 'Department Schedules' page.
2. Click on the 'Conflicts & Time Off' tab at the top of the screen.
You can now view several types of possible Scheduling Conflicts:
3. Overlap Conflicts - if during that week any of your employees are scheduled in 2 departments in your organization at the same time;
4. Time Off Conflicts - if during that week any of your employees are scheduled even though they have an approved time off request;
5. Time Off Approved - who in your department has approved time-off that week;
6. Time Off Pending - if you have any pending time-off requests for that week that you haven't addressed yet.