EasyShifts Online Help
Go To EasyShifts.com
Thursday, February 9, 2023 11:49:57 AM
In order to enforce training restrictions, you will need to set up your Job Title(s) as Training positions. You will also need to set a time limit for how long your employee will be in training.
1. Go to "Settings"
2. Go to the "Job Title" tab
3. Select the Job Title you want to mark as "Training" and click "Edit" the check the "Training" checkbox
4. Click "Update" (You've successfully set up your Training Job Title)
5. Go to "employees" page
6. Click "Edit" for the employee in training
7. Ensure your employee has the "Training" Job Title you set up in steps 1-4
8. Enter "In Training Until:" date (the employee will only be able to work shifts under the training job title until this date)