The Spreadsheet View is a particularly good way to view the hourly totals for your employees.
1. Click "Spreadsheet View" on your Department Schedules page.
2. Regular hrs Department - the number of hours this employee is regularly scheduled in your department (Department FTE).
3. Current hrs Department - the number of hours this employee is actually scheduled in your department for the week you are currently viewing.
4. Regular hrs Organization - if the employee works in more than one department in your organization this will show the total hours they are scheduled in your entire organization (Organization FTE).
5. Current hrs Organization - the total number of hours this employee is actually scheduled in your organization for the week you are currently viewing.
6. To download the spreadsheet, choose the format you would like from the drop-down menu. (XLS=Excel, RTF=MS Word) Click Download.
You can then easily print the schedule from any of these formats. Or you can print the schedule using your internet browser's print functions.